You do not need continue to struggle with your finances, not when there are options out there that will both help you and be fair to you in regards to the time it takes and charges etc. With online loans at Onlineloans90.com, you won’t be hit with extortionate charges and extra costs and the money you borrow can be in your hand within one day!
Are you struggling to make ends meet this month and running out of ideas about how to find cash? Perhaps someone in the family has fallen ill and you don’t have the extra cash to cover the expenses.
Onlineloans90.com is the simple, no stress solution to your financial struggles. Simply contact us with your needs and once we have gone through a few details, you could be using the money in very next morning or afternoon. Here are some more reasons why people use onlineloans90.com:
- Fast Deposits – The money you need could be yours within one day!
- Security – Our site is protected from outside threats by an encryption program.
- Privacy – Your information is safe with us.
- Bad Credit is not a problem – If your credit rating is less than perfect, we can still offer you a service.
- Avoid late fees – Once we know your problem and the deadline, we will ensure you get the money in time.
- Avoid those unnecessary charges – Forget about those overdraft fees and extra charges.
- Medical bills – Upcoming medical bills got you stressed out – we can take care of that.
- House repair – Need to get some repairs done on your house? Onlineloans90 can help you out.
How do I Apply for a Loan with Onlineloans90.com?
The steps to getting an online loan from us couldn’t be easier. Simply fill out the form we provide here on our website or give us a call and tell us your needs. Once you have completed the form we will get in touch with our network of lenders and seek out a loan that suits your needs. The process is very quick and you will find out if you have been approved or not, after which you can began reviewing the repayment terms, annual percentage rate (APR) and other details before you accept the loan.
What are the Rates for an Online Loan? How much will it Cost me?
The repayment rates vary for each customer and depend upon the eligibility of the person applying for the loan. Of course, once you have received the repayment terms from the lender, you don’t have to accept the loan if you aren’t happy with the terms. Once you are approved for the loan, all the details will be made available to you so you can make your decision. For more information on rates call our friendly staff and they will be very happy to answer all your questions.
Who Can Apply for Loans from Onlineloans90?
It doesn’t matter who you are or what you do, if you have a short term money problem and need cash now
, we recommend that you get in touch with us. Whether you are worried about missing yet another car payment or just need some cash for a weekend trip, onlineloans90 is here to provide you with the money you need. The process really is a stress-free one that couldn’t get much easier.
Why is onlineloans90.com such a Popular Choice for Short Term Cash Solutions?
With our express cash service and system that is as easy as 1-2-3, onlineloans90.com is a much more preferable option to say, asking someone you love for a loan. We understand that sometimes, these things are best kept to you, and dealt with as quietly and simply as possibly with no fuss. Why go overdrawn with your bank account and face unfair overdraft charges when you can get a no fuss, no stress online loan with Onlineloans90.com?
Our online loan service is too good an opportunity for you to miss. No longer will you rack up charges because of late bills, we will make sure of that by quickly providing you with your loan – within one day!
Implications of Late Payments
Individuals who do not pay their short term loans back on time may be subjected to additional fees and collection methods. These will be clearly noted by the individual lenders on their websites, so borrowers should be sure to review this information before providing their electronic signatures on any legally binding documents.
Implications of Non-Payment
- Financial Implications – The fees for short term loans range from 15% to 40% of the total loan amount on loans of up to $500, and loans greater than $500 may have even higher charges associated with them. Borrowers should be sure to understand the additional charges associated with late payments, loan extensions and rollovers. Also, many lenders have additional charges for non-sufficient funds as well as tiered charges based upon the amount of time that the payment is overdue.
- Debt Collection – Most of the lenders in our network perform their own collections and avoid the use of collection agencies. Loans are never sold and debtors are usually not sued; debt settlement plans that occur over time are usually offered, instead. Lenders must adhere to the regulations set forth by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, or FDCPA. These regulations can be found at the FTC website located here: http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/fdcpa/fdcpact.shtm.
- Reflection on Credit Score – As with other forms of consumer debt, failure to repay short term loans in a timely manner may reflect poorly on the borrower’s credit. This is because our lenders have the right to file reports with credit rating companies when debts are not repaid, thereby negatively impacting the borrower’s credit score. After the loan has been repaid, the credit report will be updated.
- Automatic Loan Renewal – Some lenders offer borrowers the option to automatically renew their short term loans if the funds are not available on the initial due date. Borrowers should read the terms and conditions of their loans carefully. The minimum renewal term is 15 days and additional charges will apply. Other options aside from automatic loan renewal include partial payments or payment in full.
Disclosure of Fees Including the APR
The APR, or Annual Percentage Rate, associated with a short term loan ranges from 260% to 1825%, which is higher than many other forms of consumer credit. It is important to consider that these loans are made to be paid off promptly, which has a significant impact on the amount of interest the consumer is charged. It is also important to note that, even with the high APR, the costs associated with these loans are still lesser than those associated with bounced checks and overdraft fees.
Example of APRs
Borrow $200 for 14 days with a $30 to $60 lender fee. Your estimated APR is 391% to 782%
*Calculation: (lender fee / loan amount) x (amount of days in a year / duration of the loan) x 100
Low End of Range: ($30 / $200) * (365 days / 14 days) x 100 = 391.07%
High End of Range: ($60 / $200) * (365 days / 14 days) x 100 = 782.14%